Can I retake my senior picture if I don't like it?
- Yes, you will have 5 months to retake with no extra fees. After 5 months, you will have to pay $30 sitting fee.
How many outfit changes can I bring?
- Your student can bring up to 3 changing outfits of choice.
What if the student not have a collared shirt or a spaghetti strap/tank top?
- No worries, Studio 1 will provide it if needed.
Can I bring a pet for my prop?
- Yes, your student can bring a pet. No cars or motorcycles allowed.
What are some ideas that students can bring for props?
- Examples for props your student can bring:
- Sports Equipment
Does my student need to pay a sitting fee?
- Yes, all students have a sitting fee of $30. (School varies)
Does the sitting fee go towards a picture packet?
- No, the sitting fee covers the photography season which includes includes up to 10 different poses with a variety of background options. You will have access to use our cap and gowns as well as our props.
Why are no parents allowed with their student when being photographed?
- Please understand that we have limited space and do not wish to overcrowd the studio. This will inhibit the photographers to provide the best possible photograph of your student.
What if my student has a disability?
- Please contact Studio 1 and speak directly to a representative to make special accommodations at 909-944-9536
What if I am unable to pay the sitting fee? Will my student not be the yearbook?
- Studio 1 will be on campus 1 week prior to the yearbook deadline to photograph any remaining seniors for a single yearbook pose only at no cost.